I have a START. I have an UP. Ummm, my START-UP!
Have you ever thought about being an entrepreneur? It's not that easy to find someone who will teach you about it. But good news are coming and we are announcing BEST Academical Course "I have a START. I have an UP. Ummm, my START-UP!" which will take place in Saint Petersburg. The course is about entrepreneurship and during the course you will learn how to build a business model, how to describe your customer, make the valuable product and how to secure yourself from the competitors. More than that, you will meet experts who already have experience in business and they will share it with you.
Moreover you will have amazing opportunity to immerse yourself completely in our culture, food and so famous Russian spirit! And a chance to meet the lovely St. Petersburg - priceless!!! From narrow streets of old districts to vast shopping centers, from Emperor's garden to "Geek Picnic", from dancing in the nightclub to discussing poetry of the Silver Age on the roofs of the Hermitage.
We are willing to teach you, entertain and impress. Come here and do the same!
But before boarding on a plane to the Start Up paradise, please check your survival packages for the following items:
- Open and outgoing mentality - check!
- Motivation for developing, analyzing, planning, managing people/time/resources - check!
- Hard skills required: borsch eating, singing russian songs without knowing russian - check!
- Ability to party like a russian and overcome morning challenges - check!
- Affection to dancing, singing, kissing, fluffy bears and other Russian necessities - check!
If everything is well done, welcome onboard and have a safe flight!
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing
- Content and topics:
- Creating a viable busiess idea; Building a business model, Minimum Viable Product, Customer development, project traction, startup pitch
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learning in a practical way how to create fresh ideas with real market potential, how to develop your innovations into a booming business and which tools and skills are useful in the process.
- Examination type:
- Group presentation based on project work.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Selection will be based on the interest and knowledge shown on the topic and general impression from motivation letter and the answers for the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or student's dormitory
- Three meals per day (at least one hot meal is included)
- By public transport (metro, buses)