Transport corridors: RAILS vs ROADS
Have you ever thought why do we need rails if we have roads o_O and how have been delivered your favourite jeans to the store?
Have you ever thought how long is Trans-Siberian Railway and how does it work? Yes or not, it doesn't matter, just apply=)
You will get a chance to create your own transport corridor and to become a pioneer of the way to the future!
Take a challenge, try yourself as a passenger of Transsib and feel how Russia is huge and exciting!
Don't sleep like a bear in your den, pack your good mood and enjoy real Russian style!!!
- Fields of activity:
- Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Transport corridors, logistics
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Knowledge and experience exchange between European and Russian students in transportation topic. Visiting transport companies. Studying the history of transport development on practice.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Interest in the topic, motivation letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Canteen in uni
- University Retro-Bus, public transport