Art=mc² : when Science meets Art
We know that, when you were a child, you were dreaming about being a famous actor or actress, a skilled musician...that's to say: an Artist !!!
However, you went into the field of Technology and so you gave up your childhood dreams....
BUT, today, you have the possibility to become BOTH artist AND scientist.
Grenoble will help you achieve your old dreams using your current abilities!!!!!
So......are YOU ready ???
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Optics/Optometry , Physics/Physics Engineering
- Content and topics:
- We will explore different ways to combine science and art. How can Science help restore art objects? How can we use science to analyze Art? How science can help improve art works?
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Improving transversal knowledge in the fields of both artistic culture and creation, and top-of-the-art scientific methods related to the Art. Debating on the compared roles of Science and Art in our life.
- Examination type:
- Written and practical
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We want participants to be open-minded, clever, beautiful,strong, cool,..... or you can just "come as you are" ;-) PS: the real criteria are: cool and open-minded
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Weekends in cottages and week in student housings.
- Several kind of food, but at least one warm meal per day. And don't worry! We are in France, so even usual food is actually very good.
- Buses, Cars,....and by foot (come on!)