Gimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that which I desire!
Everybody wants it, needs it , looks for and even fights for it;P
There is no doubt that petroleum is world's liquid gold.
Find out all ways to make petroleum useful for us.
See a fuel production in the biggest refinery of the northern Poland.
Spend amazing week with the polish beauty: the Baltic Sea, wide and sandy beaches, wonderful lakes, mysterious forests and charming PEOPLE of course:D
Barbecue, sing and party with polish students during Students' Coalition Festival. Visit our charming 3city: Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot. Let Us show You our colorful culture, teach You our stylish language and taste Poland in all possible ways.
Don't be a lame-> Don't hesitate-> just apply-> Come to Gdansk!!
- Fields of activity:
- Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Naval Architecture & Engineering
- Content and topics:
- lectures, labs, company visits
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The goal of a course is to give a basic knowledge about petroleum and gas industry from different points of view (chemical, mechanical, extraction method, ect.) and the most common product of oil refining: fuel and gas.
- Examination type:
- written exam/presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- tasty polish food and drinks prepared by orgaNICERs/eating at milk-bar/restaurant, 3 meals of a day.
- public transport