Green for speed : save the environment, drive hybrid vehicles!
Society is in an everchanging process,evolving and improving and so technology follows!
Who says Rome is a city stuck in the past?
Where old and new meet, you will learn wich direction the future of
transports leads!! From horse-drawn carts of the ancient Roman Empire to hybrid
cars technology of the Europe of tomorrow!
You will be tought by different scientist's groups currently working on the creation
of the "car of tomorrow" from the University of Tor Vergata where you will learn about powertrain technology, hybrid configuration, dynamic
structure of vehicle and more!
It's time to take the challenge, it's time to go Green!
- Fields of activity:
- Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Sustainable mobility and base knowledge of hybrid vehicle functioning
- Learning goals and objectives:
- This course will provide the students with resources and relevant information about the technologies of alternative fueled, electric and hybrid vehicle powertrains, as well as the impacts of their wider application in society.
- Examination type:
- Written examination or Presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter based on personal motivation and basic knowledge of the topic.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dormitories
- 3 meals a day (at least one will be warm) + coffee break and snacks
- Public transport provided by the organizers and organizers' cars