All screws to the side...mechanics is the real deal!
- Tick-Tock, tick-tock... Tick-tock, - an old clock kept repeating.
- Tick-Tock, tick..
- What? - shouted already annoyed with the sound of the hands boy.
- Tick-Tock .. CU-CKOO!!!
- What again? - the boy asked the cuckoo.
- It's a high time to apply to the summer course in Zaporizhzhya! - answered cuckoo.
- And what? - kept asking the boy, - what can I gain from participation?
- I'm glad you asked, my dear, - answered the bird with a smile. You will be tought Mechanical systems' behavior and it's not the only amazing thing about the course. Apart from that you'll meet a group of other students from different countries, you'll explore the city that is situated in the middle of nowhere, also you'll get closer to the land of cossacs and their traditions and you know what is the most exciting thing about that? You will meet the best and the craziest ukrainians ever.
- Did I manage to make you interested in that? - asked finally cuckoo.
- Oh yes!! I already want to be there!! - answered the boy. - Where to sing?)
And that's how we got a lot of participants for our course.
So, If you also want to experience the coolest course ever don't hesitate, just press "apply" button.
We are waiting for you!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Chemical Engineering , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Mechanical systems behavior: -linear and non-linear oscillations of mechanical systems. -stability -Limit cycles -Chaotic motion of the system -bifurcation ot the systems -self-organisation of the systems
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To give general overview of mechanical systems behavior and to increase the interest to topics, raised during the course, especially to slef-organisation of the systems
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dorms
- breakfast, lunch and dinner (at least 1 warm) + coffee breaks.
- bus, foot, trolleybus.