VR the Graphics Champions
Have you ever asked yourself: how many REAL pictures you see every day?
Posters, photos, films and TV series, games, sometimes even your friends are Virtual. However, it all has 2 things in common: Computer Graphics and Summer Course in Warsaw.
What makes our course awesome? People, technologies and limitless fun.
During that ten hot days in July you can explore methods of changing green screen into an ancient city, project 3D pictures on your own, learn more about Virtual Reality, create graphics and feel the spirit of being the creator.
Oh, maybe now you think that it's not engineering at all or you would like to do something more technical. Wait! Don't leave yet. Do you realize how much of physics is necessary for simple light reflection? How to use matrix properly to make windmill rotate? That's why our course is your chance to make Virtual knowledge Real. Sounds great, right?
But Summer Course is not only about studies. It's also about friends, memories and broad smile on your face. It's a unique opportunity to meet people from all around Europe.
In the end, we just want to remind you the country where the course takes place. Poland is your occasion to try delicious cuisine, to admire gorgeousness of our girls and open-minded people, who always care. And when the snow melts you will be amazed by the beauty of Polish landscapes.
We are waiting for you to apply, to see you happy and to make your trip the BEST adventure of your life.
Apply now, there is no try or doubts, take the graphics challenge.
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Conservation-Restoration , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geodesy , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Maritime Management , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- Background on the computer graphics and VR technologies, basic knowledge of using graphics and animation software
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To increase the participants’ knowledge in computer graphics in particular: image analysis, animation, creating of CGI and physically based movements control. To show how to use programming skills in the creative way.
- Examination type:
- presentation or written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, interest in the topic, answers for the custom questions, cultural diversity.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students' Dormitory
- 3 meals per day, at least one hot
- Public transportation