Promotion Rhapsody. Is this the real Start-up?
Are you interested in learning how to promote a start-up ?
This summer you get the chance to learn all about it from top professors at Transylvania University of Brasov.
The course provides an introduction to the creativity world. The course covers concepts in basic branding analysis, the elements of online communication, the main goals of a start-up and how to make your voice heard through the crowd.
This amazing course takes place in Brasov, also known as "probably the BEST city in Romania" for its incredible sights, rich history and friendly and welcoming locals. Situated in the famous Transylvania, the land of Dracula, surrounded by mountains, it surely is the BEST place to mix up learning about an interesting topic, with thousands of opportunities to have fun, discover amazing places, new friendships at every step.
I bet we've caught your attention, so start making plans for this summer, apply to this awesome event, and let us help you create unforgettable memories in what will probably be the BEST summer of your life. So what are you waiting for?
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Multimedia and Communication Design
- Content and topics:
- Courses, laboratory activities, workshops and company trips related to the topic
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Objectives: 1.Learning the basic concepts of marketing 2.Students should gain knowledge about branding 3.Students will be introduced to the priciples of design 4.Students will learn how to promote a start-up
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We will look for open-minded and social people, interested on this topic. The selection will be based on the motivation letter and also on the answers given to the questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- The participants will be hosted in one of the best dormitories of "Transilvania" University campus. Rooms are with 4 beds and have their own shower and bathroom.
- Three meals per day are included. At least one hot meal per day.
- Public transportation at no extra cost