Roll Me Like One of Your Kebab
Have you ever tried baklava or magical Rakı?
Have you ever wonder why kebab is so famous, even in Europe?
Do you want to decide if the rumors about Turkish cuisine is right? Or the rumors about Turkish hospitality?
So why don’t you come and see more about Turkish cuisine and tradition, in the great metropol Istanbul which hosted many empires and cultures for centruies.
Discover the glamorous city of Istanbul, pass through the official border between Asia and Europe.
You will witness both a 3000 years old history and a modern metropolitan with business, party, shopping and gastronomy districts in the same city!
Get ready for greatest summer adventure of your lifetime.
- Fields of activity:
- Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Food Engineering , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- Gastronomy and closer look to Turkish Cuisine
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Goal of this course is to take a closer look to Gastronomy & Culinary Arts and Turkish Cuisine, in connection point of Europe and Asia.
- Examination type:
- Examination will be oral with presentations
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and questions, interest in the topic and Istanbul, equally among genders and cultural diversity.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dormitories
- 3 meals per day, at least one hot
- Public Transportation, Private Bus, Subway