BEColourful and Fashionable: BECreative in Textile
Are you ready to get PARIS HILTON dressed? The Engineering, The Fashion, The Design and The Passion. It can solely be combined in an Engineering Competition at the heart of design; of course in Istanbul!
Do you wonder what kind of materials you are wearing ? Do you really wonder how they make it so soft or so transparent ;) ?
And do you really want to know?
Do you want to create your own style?
So get ready to learn more about textile in the glamorous city of Istanbul, the capital of fashion, the official border between Asia and Europe and the city where the heartbeat of fashion and design is maximum as well. You will witness both a 3000 years old history and a modern metropolitan with business, party, shopping and gastronomy districts in the same city!
Of course, you won't be able to forget the BEST parties and you will get dizzy from not only parties but also switching continents for numerous times...
So hit the apply button not to miss all the fun!
See you in Istanbul!!!
- Content and topics:
- Design, Fashion, Innovative Textile, Patternmaking, Color harmony in textile, Production Processes
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Target of each team will be creating modern textile products consisting of high technology and innovation in textile industry and also the products which rely on fashion trends
- Examination type:
- Presentation of theoretical and practical models for jury of professors and technical specialists.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Interest in textile and design.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel http://www.worldhouseistanbul.com/
- University menu, restaurant, sandwiches
- Public transportation and private bus