Robot: Walk That Line!
It has always been a dream of mankind to create life in our own image. To create machines to do harsh and heavy work for us. To build robots. Do you want to learn how? Then this course will be the right choice for you! This course is for every skill level - from the totally unexperienced student to the highly competent skynet hacker!
But you're not only going to explore the field of robotics, you are also going to have a lot of crazy parties, an adventurous weekend trip to a robotic sailing boat, a mugful of the local culture of wine, waltz, beer and of course fun fun fun! We dare you to not just walk but also cross your own lines!
So don't be shy and apply ;-)
- Content and topics:
- The course will feature lectures into fields connected to Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, paired with all the basics you will need to face the challenge of building your own robot at the workshop/competition part.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- You will have to build and program your own robot! You will learn the challenges that arise for robots in an open interactive environment.
- Examination type:
- Presentation of team work, testing your robot against the designs of the fellow students.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We will select our participants on the basis of their motivation letters, keeping an eye on the distribution of gender and origin.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- You will sleep in a hostel, and probably camp for a night
- breakfast, hot lunch and dinner ;-) sometimes lunch packs (e.g. city rally)
- public transport, walking