You've got questions? We've got innovations!
International crisis put the whole world down on the knees, made everyone feel stuck in the middle of nowhere and brought up new questions. What types of technology will lead, who will occupy leading positions, where will everybody live in 100 years and what should we do to save the planet? You've got questions? We've got innovations! We will show you how to work out innovations that will provide society with new solutions, make life easier and improve living standards.
If you are crazy enough to share your ideas with the world. If you feel that something important should be named after you. If you feel enough creativity to explode with ideas, that might work. Then you are the chosen one, and we are waiting for you!
Once you come to Russia you will learn how to wear valenki, what to do in banya, what to eat with kvas and how to play balalayka. But only this year we provide you with amazing chance to learn how to live in the unpredictable world of innovations!
Don't be shy, just apply!
- Content and topics:
- Conference, introduction to innovations, lectures, case study, engineering competition
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The goal of the course is to give an introduction to the world of innovations. The aim is to give the participants a better look at the process of creating useful ideas, supporting them and making them work. With the help of lessons, case studies, engineering competition and company visits.
- Examination type:
- Project work
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- motivation letter, interest in topic
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- university dormitory
- university canteen, cafe, home-made food
- bus, public transport, cars