Taste the Technology: around Piedmont in 80 dishes
Immerge yourself into the fantastic world of the food production: come to Piedmont, the cradle of chocolate, wine and Italian gastronomy; discover how Nutella is produced, the path from grapes to bottles of Barbaresco wine, how Martini, from a small factory, has become a giant in the aperitif business. In short, all the secret of Italian food industry from the production to the distribution and marketing.
Besides of this, you’ll spend 16 days with the craziest LBG ever. Most of time we’ll be in Turin, the City of Lovers, the former capital of Italy, a city full of history and art, site of the Winter Olympic Games next year and as such always on the move! Moreover, during the TWO weekends we’ll show you other gorgeous beauties of Italy, the Sea and the Mountains, and of course its delicious food all the event through! Not even mentioning our renowned parties: tram crawling, boat crawling, aperitif crawling, pub crawling, toga party, CgS and a lot more…
What are you waiting for? Just apply, you’ll never regret it! And get ready: you’ll never sleep!
- Content and topics:
- The learning program is focused on a comprehensive overview of the food industry processes, from production to marketing.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of the course is to improve understanding of the food industry, introducing participants to the complex aspects of production, processing, distribution and marketing
- Examination type:
- Case study or short test
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Application letter, people's spirit
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- hostels, hotels and private lodging
- University menu, restaurant and sandwiches