Telecommunications: hands on your planet
Would you like to know how telecommunications help the planet? Never wondered about how two million people live by Vesuvius feet? Challenging? Come and see it!!!
You’ll be introduced to many aspects of telecommunications and information technology and how they can work together to help environmental monitoring.
And, of course, it’ll be in Naples! It means you’ll experience Italian crazy way of life and everything will pop up to your mind thinking about Italy!
Last but not least, you’ll be hosted inside the Solfatara: an active volcano next to our university!!!
- Content and topics:
- You’ll be introduced to many aspects of telecommunications and information technology and how can they work together to help environmental monitoring.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Have a good knowledge of Geographic Information System: how does it work, which are the basical principles, a bit of practice with the software arcview.
- Examination type:
- written examination
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- The participants will be selected by their interest about the topic of the course and their motivation
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Participants will be lodged near our University, in bungalows of 3 / 4 beds