I'm going mobile ! How to keep the world on turning ?
Aren't you fed up with breathing gas exhaust when you ride your bike to pick up a baguette at the bakery ? Don't you think that transportation should be turned into something less stressful and greener?
Let's learn and debate how today's engineers are bridging the gap between effective and sustainable transportation means, how people can change their mind to take advantage of the new transportation possibilities such as TGV, electric car or self-service bicycles.
If you like to move it, move it head straight to Lille, the most welcoming French city. Come and discover its culture and its parties with people from the whole Europe sharing the same BEST spirit!
Now speed up! We are waiting for you to apply!
- Fields of activity:
- Industrial Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Power Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Sustainable ground transportation (trains, electric cars...)
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of this course is to offer complementary education for technical students on topics of sustainable ground transportation. Moreover, they will have the opportunity to share knowledge and experiences in an international environment, as well as to discover French culture.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Creative motivation letter Interest in the topic Open mind
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Individual rooms in students residence
- University canteen and home made cooking
- Public transports and private bus