Fix the belt until it tight! It would be the BEST your flight!
Ladies and gentlemen!
Welcome aboard of ZaporizhAIR, the BEST airlines!
Be ready for 10 exciting days of inspiring lectures and company visits;
Take all your creativity and knowledge to construct your own aircraft and solve the problems of modern aviation;
Make sure you put batteries with 10 days energy charge in your luggage that must be placed underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin;
We request that all passengers should take their smiles, open their minds, set up their mood on the positive wave and be ready to rock this summer!
At this time, the crew will provide awesome entertainments, show the most famous places (like island Khortytsia and Lenin Avenue), cook tasty traditional cuisine and make you feel special Ukrainian spirit.
You are not allowed to lose such opportunity,
FIX THE BELT UNTIL IT TIGHT, IT WOULD BE THE BEST YOUR FLIGHT!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Fundamentals of aviation, history of aircrafts; aircraft construction and modelling; mechanics and material science; hydraulics, heat engineering and dynamics; certification, maintenance, exploitation and international market.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- At the end of the course students will gain knowledge about types of aircraft engine constructions, processes and materials that are used to manufacture them. Participants will also explore the specific features of Ukrainian aviation industry and try themselves in aircraft modelling, solving urgent problems of aviation and making their contribution in the development of Zaporizhzhya national technical university.
- Examination type:
- Case study/Presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers to the questions and interest in the event topic.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- 3 per day, at least 1 hot.
- On foot, trams, etc.