Dude, it's all about food!
Have you ever wondered what the main thing that connects every student around the globe is? Besides the fact that we are all humans and that we have to study Yes, youre right, we all love FOOD! Chocolates, candies and cookies just a few things that always bring us together, but have you ever thought about how theyre produced? Weve all been there, when we just start to read some random ingredients on the food packages, but would you actually like to know what do they really mean? What kind of technology is used during the production processes of a food item from its first stages to the finished product? What influence do they have on your health and body? Hungry? Interested? Thats why this course is the BEST for you! In addition to food, we promise more than 30 amazing lecture hours, some very meritorical company visits, new friends from all around Europe, 11 days of foodelicious fun and a little bit of love for each and every single one of you from your lovely orgaNiCERs! Remember, with us you wont be bored, hungry or thirsty!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- technical background on the food industry, production and technology involved in the latter.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- learn and improve new gastronomical skills, get more accustomed with in-depth knowledge regarding the technology behind the production of food items.
- Examination type:
- presentation or written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, interest in the topic, answers for the custom questions, cultural diversity.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students' Dormitory
- 3 meals per day, at least one hot
- Public transport