Paris Petroleum: an inside view of an exciting world.
Get an inside view of all the oil-related activities and jobs!
Discover how exciting being an ingineer can be when working in an highly challenging area, both as a (wo)man and as an scientist meeting R&D and field experienced workers!
Make contact with your future job life!
- Content and topics:
- Presentation of various oil-related jobs or activities and visits on the sites.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Build a real image of this field and maybe get first contact for future job experience.
- Examination type:
- Yet to be defined .
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Selected applicants will be last year or about to graduate students looking for international internship or job opportunity and eager to find out what petroleum activities are like.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students will be lodged in fellow ENSTA students' room at the " Cite Universitaire Internationale de Paris".
- Breakfast and hot lunch will be provided. Supper will either be cold or sandwiches.
- Participants will benifit the Paris subway network.