Code name:M.APPL.E (Materials & Applications for Environment)
Are you interested in learning more about innovative materials and their enviromental application? If yes, join us and you will be able to discover all about these 'Smart' and 'cool' materials. Through a series of lectures and presentations you will be shown the interesting ways of their applications and uses.
What a better way to spend time in Chania than having the opportunity to be a guest in our Paradise! Enjoy the warmth of the sun and get lost in the infinite blue of the Mediterranean sea!Stroll in the magnificent narrow Old Town streets with Rakomelo and Ouzo!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, Answers of the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Organisers' places.
- University's restaurant (breakfast and two hot meals per day)
- Public transportation, organisers' cars, on foot