Stop Robotizing Your Soul, Create Them to Solve !
Hey You! Yes , YOU! Just imagine the whole world is being formed using Robotics! All things that you see around you,Everything,Every single thing!
In this Century Mankind has been started to use? Robots? that was substitution of labor force which has been provided by manpower in the past. Nowadays this great innovation is growing rapidly. The two reasons caused to existence of robotics in human life; saving time and cost of labor.In an addition those both of reasons are supported by prevention that is in order to carry through to all process with minimum margin of error. The world has changed, still going on the change!!
Are you ready for an incredible change?!!! Consider just for a second, in case of invention exists in order to print 3D images! Could Mankind dream in the earlier ages? or Could you imagine ten years ago? Give an effort your mind about the natural tree as we know; based on the nature for producing oxygen, Have you ever known the tree works also for absorbing Solar power! It is combined with artistic and technological effort which exists as a form of solar artwork..
How much do you rely on your imagination? For instance,What about mechanism in order to transportation? If someone tells you the vehicle which works for connecting lines between Asia and Europe under the sea. Would you believe this? Yes, it exists in Istanbul; It is called 'Marmaray'!!
A Dreamy 9 days are waiting for you! ISTANBUL which is combining art and robotics with advanced technology, is also the best sample of Turkish Culture, Therefore it was selected Europe's Capital of Culture 2010. In addition it has been hosting all kind of nations for years,is located essential part globalized world. Your future is gonna change with us!
Aaand in order to restore we prepared for you amazing parties: pub-crawling, BUNGALOW-crawling and many others !
Just apply and witness the changes.
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Production Engineering/Management , Telecommunications/Electronics , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- During the course, participants will gain information about robotics.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learn about basics of robotics.
- Examination type:
- Miniproject or presentation or written exam.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Interest on topic, motivation and your answers.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included. At least one hot meal per day.
- Public transportation, special shuttles