Baby, You Can('t) Drive My Car
Beloved driving-needing individual, we got sometin' u want!
How many times did you stay bored at home as a child because your parents wouldn't take you somewhere?
How would you like food brought to your window by an automated quadcopter?
Don't you get upset when you want to upload to Instagram but you can't because you're driving?
Well... We have the ultimate solution!!!
You'll see cars driven better than by yourself!
You'll get (only just possibly) your food delivered by a robot!
Most certainly you'll learn a whole lot of stuff about the amazing and uprising drone-like unmanned vehicle technology!!
You only have to come and visit us this summer at our BEST Summer Course in Madrid!
You'll learn and enjoy like you never have before!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Automotive Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Unmanned vehicles offer a broad industry of opportunities yet to explore. From air to earth and through the oceans, drones are destined to revolutionize the transport and exploration industries, and we are yet to discover a whole lot of possibilities! We'll walk through the problematics of non-supervised vehicles and learn how the current solutions are working with them as well as the future perspectives.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Acquire a vision of the current unmanned vehicle technologies as well as where they are heading. Understanding the challenges that automated vehicles stand and develop solutions both from a technological and a social point of view. And as always in BEST we'll work on networking and teamwork skills.
- Examination type:
- Public presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, interest in the topic. Selection will be done by setting an equal number of male and female participants as well as a high diversity of both the country of origin of participants and their field of study.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth hostel
- Canteen food, picnics and restaurants. 3 meals/day, at least one hot.
- Public transports