The Good the Bad and the QUALITY
When you were at high school, the principal always spoke about the high quality of the student he would have had for his school…When you were in the football team, the coach always tried to teach you a high quality game… When you began University, your father asked you for high quality results…STOP THE CRAP!!! Let’s learn what really QUALITY is, the one you need to make your products BEST products.
Let’s go deep in the meaning of the word “Quality” and thanks to an high quality course, high quality teachers, high quality factory visits, but above all thanks to an high quality LBG, you’ll get skilled in quality certification for different products, certification processes and quality in working place.
Everything will be under the sunny sky of the southern Italy surrounded by the wonderful landscape of the Vesuvius volcano, dominating on the blue bay of Naples, on the island of Capri and Ischia and the sunny city of Naples, walking through the streets of the ancient Pompeii and in the awesome garden of the royal palace in Caserta.
Live the Best experience of your life, feeling the BEST spirit of the electric Naples, going crazy from the sunrise until the sunset, tasting the amazing movida of Naples all night long.
And remember… You could be the Good… You could be the Bad… Or you could be the QUALITY!!!!
Who do you want to be?... Apply now and discover it!!!!!
- Content and topics:
- You'll have an overview of quality certification and quality in processes
- Learning goals and objectives:
- You'll learn what is quality certification and which are the main certifications in Europe, and you'll learn how to implement the quality in the productive processes
- Examination type:
- written examination
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- The participants will be selected by their interest about the topic of the course and their motivation
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Participants will be lodged near our University, in 3/4 places bungalows or university dormitory.
- 3 meals, at least one hot meal a day: continental and mediterranean breakfast, lunch and dinner. Pasta everyday: welcome to Italy =)
- Public transport and private cars according to the needs.