How I met your Killer!
Hey there enthusiastic people from all over Europe! Have you been thinking how to make your autumn unforgettable? Do you want an international experience? Do you want maximum fun and great friends?
If you haven't made any plans for this autumn , BEST Izmir is here for you!Spend your autumn in Izmir and in the same time, learn how to get to known the KILLERs! Are you ready to understand their psychology? Are you ready to catch them with your experience that you will have at Izmir?
And in the end of it, after catching the killers, don't you want to celebrate your success with great parties and have rest at the seaside?
So just apply to our course, HOW I MET YOUR KILLER!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Pharmacy , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- Forensic toxicology, criminalistics,analytical chemistry techniques, clinical microbiology. The course occurs theorical lessons about the topics. A general Introduction to Forensic Sciences, discover criminal psychology, understand how technological developments are important to forensic sciences.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Analytical chemistry techniques, crimilalistic, forensic toxicology and forensic psychology. The lectures will consist of speculative introduction about forensic sciences, lab experiments and criminal psychology. In end of the course, the participants will be challenged to solve a hypothetical criminal case where they have to apply all the knowledge acquired during the course.
- Examination type:
- Writting exam/ Presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter + answers of the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dormitory,
- University canteen, restaurants, home-made food
- Public Transport