IT-lligent Manager - How to lead ?
Ever wanted to be the leader of your own project in the area of IT?
Are you interested in how to lead and work with a team of developers?
Do you want to learn new things about Project Management in IT?
Then try to become an IT-lligent Manager and learn How to lead a team at the Summer Course in Chisinau.
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Engineering
- Content and topics:
- The topics that are going to be discussed on this course are: IT Project Management Fundamentals; Project Management Tools and Techniques.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The main goal of this course is to make students achieve the necessary skills for being a project manager in the Informational Technology area. The students will obtain fundamental knowledge about management and they will be familiarised with the Tools and Techniques of Project Management. Amongst the Project Management Skills, you will be taught a series of soft skills such as Team Management, People Management, Communication and Leadership Skills.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter and the answers to the question.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Dormitory of the University
- 3 meals per day (at least one will be cooked)
- Public transport