|Place, Dates & Organisers
Place: Gliwice, Poland
Dates: 21 July 2013 to 30 July 2013
University: Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice
(See University profile in BEST university centre)
BEST Course on Technology
Fee: 40.0 euro. Convert to
Depending on the country of your university, the amount of fee
can be lower. [Read more]
Application until: 18 Mar 2013 at 23:00 CET
Application deadline has passed.
| Participation requirements:
Prior knowledge required
(Basic skills in programing.
Most common languages like Java and WebWorks (familiar to HTML5). It's not said that we will use only these, but some knowledge or experience about them would be very handy.
And of course a lot of positive energy!)
Academic complexity: Basic [Read more]
Working time: 31
Show us that you can make IT mobile
Your BlackBerry doesn't want to listen to you?
There's no new apps you could use?
You came up with a brilliant game and now you want to make IT work?
Or maybe you want your own BEST versions of popular tools and games to share with friends?
Let us show you the way!
LBG Gliwice, proudly presents a course which connects creativity with possibility to put it all into life.
You don't have to be the APP master right now, but with some basic knowledge and lots of ideas you can be sure to become one after this event!
So don't hesitate, apply and be prepared for something awesome!
- Fields of activity:
Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics
Control Engineering/Systems engineering
- Content and topics: Applications for mobile platforms. How to design them, how to write a code (what's most important)and test them. During the event you will explore the topic on workshops, lectures and company visits.
- Learning goals and objectives: Get knowledge and skills to design, code and test own applications.
- Examination type: Practical test in the end of the course.
- Number of ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria for participants: Motivation letter and answers for 3 questions.
All of these are covered by the event fee.
- Lodging during the event: academic dotrmitories
- Food during the event: 3 meals per day, at least one hot
- Transportation during the event: Mostly walking, public transportation for the company visit and weekend trip.
For more information about this event, check out the following links
(these links lead to outside this website - if they turn out to be
unavailable, please try again later):