|Place, Dates & Organisers||Other Highlights|
Place: Stockholm, Sweden
Dates: 9 June 2013 to 18 June 2013
Organised by: BEST Group Stockholm
University: Royal Institute of Technology
BEST Course on Technology
Fee: 40.0 euro. Convert to
Depending on the country of your university, the amount of fee can be lower. [Read more]Application until: 18 Mar 2013 at 23:00 CET
Application deadline has passed.
| Participation requirements:
Prior knowledge required
(Basic knowledge of Java, C, Python or Go aswell as an interest in learning parallel programming.)
Academic complexity: Basic [Read more]
Working time: 24 hours (estimated)
Do you want to experience FAKE MAGIC?
- Abrakadabra: Your professor will be a part-time magician!
Do you want to visit one of the most beautiful cities in Europe?
- Alakazam: You'll stay in incredible Stockholm, the Venice of the north!
Do you want to make your computer doing two things at a time?
- Lumos: Discover parallel programming!
Do you want to learn one of the most innovative programming languages of the moment?
- Alhomora: Go for "Go", the programming language of Google!
Do you want to work hard and party harder in parallel?
- Imperio: Welcome to the essence of both BEST and swedish culture!
Do you want to experience TRUE MAGIC?
- Simsalabim: Come to Stockholm and have the BEST 9 days of your life!
We'll show you the beauty and open-mindedness of Sweden, how to "fika" together,
how to get a stack overflow of fun and a mutual exclusion from boredom!
All of these are covered by the event fee.
For more information about this event, check out the following links (these links lead to outside this website - if they turn out to be unavailable, please try again later):