|Place, Dates & Organisers||Other Highlights|
Place: Moscow, Russia
Dates: 16 April 2015 to 26 April 2015
Organised by: BEST Group Moscow
University: Bauman Moscow State Technical University
BEST Course on Technology
Fee: 42.0 euro. Convert to
Depending on the country of your university, the amount of fee can be lower. [Read more]Application until: 30 Nov 2014 at 23:00 CET
Application deadline has passed.
| Participation requirements:
Prior knowledge required
(We want participants to be interested in topic, open-minded, creative, ready to meet foreign students and to discover BEST spirit.
Students are expected to have basic knowledge about history of astronautics.
P.S. Make sure that your passport is valid for at least six months since May 2015. If by some reasons your passport doesn't meet this requirement, just run to change it as soon as possible. Otherwise we won't be able to make a visa for you.
Academic complexity: Basic [Read more]
Working time: 30 hours (estimated)
Do you know who was the first human to journey into outer space?
Do you know who was the first woman cosmonaut?
Do you know who was the first to launch a satellite into orbit around the Earth?
Do you know who said There are no barriers to human thought?
Do you want to meet real cosmonauts?
If at least one of your answers is YES than this is the BEST spring course for you!
Don't hesitate to apply to Moscow spring course 2015!!! We will tell you everything about ROCKets and aerospace!
What do we offer you this spring?
1. 10 days in the coldest and biggest country full of mysterious and unknown animals;
2. A great and unforgettable adventure in one of the most expensive cities in the world;
3. A week of full immersion into the world of aerospace, rocket science with highly qualified professors from the first and the BEST Technical University in Russia;
4. You will build and launch YOUR rocket
5. Spending a part of your life with warm-hearted boys and girls;
6. You will see the rockets that had been in space!
7. Building a human tower in the center of Red Square.
8. Just having a great time in the country of mysterious Cheburashka, bears, matryoshkas, red and black caviar, red stars, valenki, ushankas, balalaikas and other famous and for someone unknown stuff.
Do you already feel Russian spirit inside of you?? Then use it to write BEST motivation letter!
Don't miss the chance to ROCK this Spring with us! You will never forget it!
To infinity and beyond!
All of these are covered by the event fee.
For more information about this event, check out the following links (these links lead to outside this website - if they turn out to be unavailable, please try again later):