Have you ever thought about visiting the “Eternal City“?
This is your chance!
We are welcoming you into our beautiful city: Rome!
Sustainability is a big buzzword right now, and people use it to refer to everything (Like economics, food, energy sources, environment, and so on) they meet in their daily lives.
During our 9 days of Summer, you’ll have the opportunity to learn all there is to know about this mysterious word and how the world is changing.
Moreover, you will have the chance to discuss the recent evolutions in industry, energy production area and financial sustainability thanks to the collaboration with several companies and experts from the aforementioned backgrounds.
Our planet needs our action to fulfill the requirements for a sustainable future, how can we do that? Learn how during our working hours and leave your footprint (hopefully not a carbon one)!
Of course, we are also going to have fun! It wouldn’t be a Rome Tor Vergata’s course if we didn’t think about it.
Our marvellous food is going to satisfy even the pickiest tongue.
So what are you waiting for? Are you ready to be part of the change while having the most amazing time of your life?
We can’t wait to meet you! See you in Rome!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Automotive Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Conservation-Restoration , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Territory Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Sustainability across several fields of study and its connection with the upcoming increasing interest in new concepts of life cycle assessments.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Students may learn about the methodologies of making a process related to a defined background (i.e. industry, energy production or space exploration) sustainable and able to face the transition our world is taking part.
- Examination type:
- To be defined with partner companies, typically a written test which certifies the aquired knowledge during the event.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter and questions in application form, be creative and open-minded
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Three meals a day, at least one warm
- Public transportation and organizer's car