Renewable Energy! That's what Nature Said!
Do you ever wonder how Nature would want us to cooperate with it? Listen to the call of Nature! Can’t you hear or don’t you know its language? Don’t worry it is not you nor the language, nature is all about the energy, then it is time to learn and understand its energy!
Once you start to understand nature, it is an infinite source of life. And believe us, its energy is unlimited as well!
Think about a world that can be enough by itself, which is used renewable energy in every area. It seems like a dream world that has
-a wind supplies the electricity in the factory besides blowing your hair
-a sun waters your fields full of golden wheat besides giving you the best tan
-a seaweed that lightens your buildings other than being thrown away…
…but it is possible! And it is possible with this course!
Local BEST Group Izmir’s BEST Course in Autumn aims to give you an overall idea about renewable energy which you can run into everywhere; from solar power to biogas, from hydropower to wind turbines…In Izmir, you’ll dive into the limitless world of renewable energy!
If you want to feel the breeze of Izmir in Autumn, live the best season of its with us, and meet some amazing people from Izmir, then what are you waiting for?
Come to Nature, understand Nature, renew from Nature!
- Fields of activity:
- Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- In this course, the content below will be provided: -Solar Power -Wind Energy -Hydro energy -Bioenergy -Innovation -Green Engineering -Renewable energy and its usage
- Learning goals and objectives:
- In the end of the course, participants will understand the basic principles of renewable energy focusing on solar, wind, hydro, and bio energy in general. Participants will tackle the innovative usage of renewable energy, economic necessities, and future technologies.
- Examination type:
- Group project and presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the questions. Interest in topic.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dormitories or Hostel or Organisers House (if needed)
- Three meals per day ( At least one cooked and hot ).
- Public Transportation, organisers' cars, on foot, shuttles (transportation will be provided free of charge )