Have you ever been amazed by the way people are using oil, gas, sun or wind to get energy? Or by the way they are using that exact energy for things from boiling the water for coffee to making massive industrial machines work? Have you ever thought "Huh, it would be really cool to know how my car is able to run on tiny dead bacteria"? Have you wondered what is the magic behind mesmerizing solar panels and windmills? Ever wondered what is the meaning of life? If the answer to those questions is yes, then let me hear a loud "Hello Zagreb!!", because it might just be you who gets the chance to spend 10 unforgettable days in the beautiful Croatia! Not only will you find out what the real BEST Spirit is, but you will also find out what the Croatian spirit is! You can have the time of your life experiencing rich Croatian culture and meeting some of the friendliest people in the world. And in the same time you will learn about a hot topic everyone is talking about! If you are interested in all mentioned above and ready to sacrifice a few hours of sleep for the BEST time of your life; don't be shy, just apply! LBG Zagreb is waiting for you!
- Fields of activity:
- Chemical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Power Engineering , Rural and Surveying Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Chemistry and manufacturing of oil and natural gases and comparing the usage of renewable and non-renewable sources of energy.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To provide knowledge about oil, natural gases and renewable types of energy, differences among them, production of and chemistry of oil and usage of both types of energy in everyday life.
- Examination type:
- Written exam.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Questions and motivational letter.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitories.
- Three meals per day, at least one of them hot.
- Public transportation and walking.