Another one tries the UX Design
We live in a world where the service industry is gaining momentum and IT user experience with the company is becoming one of the key factors for consumers: convenience, aesthetics and accessibility of products, so UXD direction is becoming increasingly popular.
It is also important to understand that UX design today is not just about the final interaction with the device. Modern specialists need to be able to look beyond the interfaces and work with the overall picture. Artificial intelligence will not be able to understand the complex cultural and emotional personal perceptions of colors and combinations, to create a thoughtful and emotional image of the product, so the demand for creative professions is only growing.
So, we invite you to join our course, where we will delve into the basic processes of design thinking and user experience which will be shared by our lecturers.
But the interesting and rich academic part is not all that we will surprise you with.
Cozy atmospheric European city, beautiful nature and loud parties are all about our city of Vinnytsia. We look forward to seeing you on our course to share unforgettable memories together.
We want to see your application!
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- - design thinking - UX research - mapping methods - wire-framing - prioritizing the insides - define goals for the product or service - testing the solution
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Participants' excursion into the bases of UX Design. Understanding of the main algorithms of UX Design creation. Getting to know with modern technologies for creating UX projects.
- Examination type:
- Group project and presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on motivation letter, real interest in the subject, answers to the questions and enthusiasm & creativity
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory or hostel
- 3 meals per day, at least one of them hot.
- Public transport, walking, taxi (no extra cost).