Javafication: Why is your BEST friend an Object?
Are you a tech guy/girl, who sees his/her future in software development or you just want to learn how to work with trendy and industry-used technologies related to Java? Would you like to learn about standards and common practices used in software development?
Then this BEST Course is the right place for you!
Do not hesitate and join our BEST Course, where you will learn how to develop an entire full-stack Java solution. You, along with 23 participants from different parts of Europe, will get theoretical knowledge combined with practical practices by professionals in their fields, which will result in your own full-stack solution.
Beside that you will be able to see one of the most beautiful cities in central Europe – Kosice. You will have the opportunity to meet new BEST friends and taste the BEST Slovak tea in the world!
Do NOT be shy or worried about anything! Members of BEST Kosice will be there to help you in any aspect during the BEST Course!
We are looking forward to meeting you in person soon.
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Mathematics
- Content and topics:
- Participants will be able to gain a basic knowledge about Java software development. They will have an opportunity to work in a team on a project while being supervised by experts with a goal of making a custom full-stack solution with frameworks Spring and Vaadin.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- - Acquire basic knowledge about OOP (Object Oriented Programming), version control, programming language Java, REST, Spring, Vaadin. - Gain experience in Spring and Vaadin frameworks. - Explore software development from design to realization.
- Examination type:
- Presentation / project
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter, answers to the questions and cultural diversity
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Dormitory / youth hostel
- Three meals per day, at least one hot cooked meal
- Walking, Public transport