Manage your projects, design your future!
Always been curious about the main secrets behind successful project management?
Crazy about projects and want to have them under the control?
Interested in planning, managing and designing?
Now is the right time for you to learn something new in this field. So, let the magic happen, come to our Beautiful Brno and learn from our experts about all necessary aspects of project planning and managing without stress. During the academic part you will go through the stages of building your project like risk management, analyzing sources, creativity and communication. We will also guide you through our charming lovely city and prepare interesting trips and unforgettable parties for you. Just apply and become the best project manager of summer 22!
The Dragons from LBG Brno are waiting for you!
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Logistics , Multimedia and Communication Design
- Content and topics:
- Course will give participants a basic understanding and a practical knowledge of project management, recent trends, risk management and communication creativity in this field. After going through all stages of project management and practical experience during lectures, students will be able to apply gained knowledge not only in everyday life and school projects, but in career life as well.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The course will introduce you to the current trends in the field of project management. Students will gain knowledge and practical experience on how to manage projects, which they can use not only in everyday life, but in career life as well. By the end of the course, participants will have a better understanding of basic risk management principles, time and resources analysis and communication creativity in projects. As for recent trends in control and management processes, they will understand the challenges and benefits of being project manager in the 21. century.
- Examination type:
- project presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- motivation letter and answers to the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- student residence - koleje Pod Palackého vrchem
- three meals per day (at least one hot meal per day), student canteen and organizers cooking on weekend
- public transportation and walking