The art of game programming - create your own entertainment
Are you interested in game programming? Do you want to visit the motherland of the Witcher?
If so, we’ve got a quest for you! There’s a dragon we need to challenge to conquer the Mage Tower. It’s called Unity Engine. You’ll fight it by creating your own game.
You won’t be alone with this task. Mentors from the Enchanted Highlands will equip you with mysterious knowledge to begin your journey. You’ll gather companions who will help you no matter what, even if you took an arrow in the knee.
People from all across the Europe will gather to spend some good time and unforgettable memories, right here, in Gliwice. People who you’ll meet there can become your BEST friends forever.
We are known for our hospitality. We’ll welcome you with open arms and serve you with our famous dishes like pierogi or bigos and let you try some Witcher’s elixirs.
After the classes you’ll relax during various amusements. You’ll never get bored with us. Breathtaking views are waiting for you because we won’t be staying in one place only.
No matter what world you’ve come to us from and how deep have you explored it - Will You take up the gauntlet?
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Mathematics
- Content and topics:
- During the course, participants will gain experience and knowledge about game programming in Unity Engine. They will have an opportunity to work in team on the project, supervised by experts.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Programming in Unity Engine Basic issues of computer graphics Game design Implementation of game mechanics Work in team Presentation of project
- Examination type:
- Project, Oral presentation,
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the questions, enthusiasm, interest in topic.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dormitory/hostel
- 3 meals per day, at least one meal hot
- Walking, public transport