007 - Quantum of Security
What if Schrodinger's Cat box was a computer case?
- Take some Quantum Physics concepts
- Pick some Computational Science
This innovative cocktail leads to the topic of our course, Quantum Information!
Are you ready to discover a new way of processing information? We will discuss the theory behind Quantum Computing, expose its applications and challenges for the future.
But it won't only be about science, you will also discover our beloved Brussels! Taste some waffles, chocolate, beers and other belgian specialities that have a special place in our hearts. Of course, you will also discover our crazy student culture!
Fellow European student, get ready for the BEST course in Brussels, we're waiting for you.
- Fields of activity:
- Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering
- Content and topics:
- This course will give an introduction on Quantum Information and some of its subfields: quantum communication, quantum computing, quantum cybersecurity.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Understand the basics of Quantum Information, its applications and challenges for the future.
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter, relevant courses and answers to the questions. Show us your interest, spirit and originality!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth Hostel
- Three meals a day, at least one of which warm
- Public transportation and walking