World of Locomotives
Did you always dream of learning Russian culture from the inside?
How many rumors do you know about Russia? (bear, balalaika, babuska)
Do you ready to open the truth?
And maybe you've always been interested in railway, haven't you? You have the opportunity to learn about one of the main half of the train! Create your own locomotive and develop its design and concept. And the most snowy, but at the same time very warm and atmospheric LBG will help you in this!
Spend 10 unforgettable days on the border of Europe and Asia. Find out all the most interesting stories from all over vast Russia.
The main thing is do not be afraid that it won't work, be afraid that you won't try. Just join.
- Fields of activity:
- Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Lectures on locomotive design, interior equipment, workshops, excursions, final project
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Provide knowledge of locomotives, design, operation principle, final design
- Examination type:
- Team design project or writing exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter,answers to questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory
- Three meals per day, at least one is hot, provided by university's canteen and organizers
- Public transport and buses from the university