Let's get Digital : Artificial is the New Black
It was in the middle of a cloudy midnight when LBG Ankara was called for the help of technology. People were in immense worry about the future of technology, artificial intelligence and whether Sophia the robot would conquer the world.
But worry not!
This Summer, LBG Ankara teams up with one of the most prestigious institutes in Turkey, Future Research Institute, in order to find answers to all of your questions!
For 11 dreamy days in one of the most beautiful and well-known holiday districts in Turkey, Marmaris, you will have a chance to talk about, work on and find answers to the questions of technology, futurism, digital transformation, artificial intelligence, future learning, internet of things aaannd transhumanism.
Learn about the concept of futurism, how to dream, imagine and build the future, and how the digital transformation makes it way through almost everything in our lives. Get a taste of artificial intelligence, its limits, possibilities and realities or how will we be able to learn in and from the future! Finally… Find the answer for whether the humankind will stay the same or the technology will chance it as it does to every single thing it touches!
During these unforgettable days, you will be experiencing and developing in the fields that are most related to todays and tomorrows environment and by night, well… You will be experiencing the craaazy Turkish hospitality with amazing parties and activities at its BEST!
Come and join us for this unforgettable journey and experience one of the most amazing journeys that you will ever have a chance to go through!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Architectural Engineering , Biology , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Multimedia and Communication Design , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- - Futurism - Artificial Intelligence - Future learning - Internet of things - Transhumanism - The impact of digital transformation - The components of Industry 4.0 and it’s impact in economy and education - Impact of e-learning in business - The impact of ICT and e-transformation - Types of e-learning: implementation of e-learning, business drivers for e-learning, e-learning industry landscape, market processes in e-learning business - Market processes in e-learning business, learning business design, business models, success factors in e-learning business, - Simulation, - Big Data, - Augmented/Virtual Reality, - Design, - Cloud, - Computing, - Robotics, - Cyber Security, - Additive Manufacturing
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learning goals of our course are; - to explore the impact of e-learning in business and emerging business side of e-learning. - to explore the impact of digital transformation in economy and education, - to acquire an integrated understanding of the interrelated subjects and issues involved in the business of e-learning , digital transformation and Industry 4.0, - to broaden students’ horizon about the impact of digital transformation in economy and education, - to learn about and think on the concept of futurism and its possible scenarios on our lives, - to develop an awareness in students about the potential of AI and its possible outcomes, - to understand the concept of internet of things and how it has integrated in our lives widely, - to understand and think about the concept of transhumanism and its aim on continuation and acceleration of the evolution of intelligent life by means of science and technology with lectures and enjoyable training activities. Objectives of our summer course are; -to provide an enjoyable education in the areas related to the learning goals, -to share and disseminate expert knowledge for understanding the usage and possible scenarios regarding the concepts of technology mentioned above.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to three questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hotel or hostel
- 3 meals/day, at least one of them will be served hot.
- Walking, bus etc.