Wine me up when SeptemBeer starts
Have you ever dreamt about a course like this?!
Would you like to be an expert in wine, beer and cider?!
Would you like to boast about your fermented drinks knowledge with your friends?!
Are you tired of studying so many theory at University and not seeing all the connection it has with reality?!
Would you like to know all fermented drinks’ secrets and curiosities?
And... would you like to visit vines, wineries and of course, taste the BEST wines in Spain???
If your answer is YES, our BEST Autumn Course is waiting for you :D.
Welcome to “How it’s made? Fermented drinks edition”
We will offer you the opportunity to discover the different Denomination of Origin that Valladolid wines have, how they are produced and the places where they are done. Moreover, we’ll know the interesting beer’s life. We´ll visit some of the principal brewerys where the beer is produced, see how it’s made, why the have that characteristic that differs from other fermented drinks and we´ll taste it!!!!
You probably know that over the years, Valladolid has been land of wines. Actually the wines of Valladolid are considered as one of the BEST quality wines in Spain and all over the world.
Is this not enough for you?! Do you even want more...?! Of course you will have more!!! In the social part, you will be able to enjoy the BEST spirit during the greatest PARTIES!! You will learn what a QUALITY pub crawling is and lots of more surprises!! :D
We won't say anything more; if you want to have an unforgettable experience, apply now and you will have the possibility to spend 11 wonderful days in SPAIN with a non stop fun and the BEST people!!!
What are you waiting for??
Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock... Time is running out!! Apply now!! We're waiting for you!!!
- Fields of activity:
- Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management
- Content and topics:
- Fermented science. Fermented drinks (wine, beer and cider). Distribution. Agro-food and enologic processing.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Get to know about the manufacturing and distribution of fermented drinks. Immerse in the world of enologic and brewing engineering. Increase your knowledge about enology and fermetation in general.
- Examination type:
- Written exam, case study and show active participation during lectures.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers to the questions and being an open minded and social person, interested in the topic and with a lot of ENERGY to rock the BEST course ever done!! :D
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel with swimming pool
- Hostel and university canteens. At least one hot meal per day
- By bus and walking