Lord of the Data: The Return of the Technology
Oh, what a nice bikini! After all, the summer is on the way. The card number:... Expiry date:... CVC:... aaand... GO! Wait.. WHAT DO YOU MEAN 999€ IS CHARGED!!! No, I didn't buy a chicken in Zambia! How is that even possible? I just gave my credit card details. Oh no, they wouldn't... When those thieves got advanced in technology this much. I'll never trust digitals again.
Alright then, I'll buy my bikini from the seaside shops. After all, we're in Antalya and I'll think this freaking effects of digital transformation while swimming in the Mediterranean sea.
Or I could go to the police.. Ehm, an unforgettable course or the police... The Course... The Police.. Oh here is the apply button.
Now, we are inviting you to take a one step above and carry everything to Antalya. No, we’re not in Ankara, AGAIN! As we have the chance to surround you with the beautiful mediterranean scenery, we’re now eager to let you meet with this developing concept of digitalization, trust building strategies for data analysis, challenges and opportunities created by new technologies and after the digital transformation, how this change affect our lives.
Come and join us for this experience of Turkish hospitality with amazing parties and activites, and return back with the most amazing journeys that you will have!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biology , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Multimedia and Communication Design , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- - Country policies on digital transformation - Industry 4.0 Business models - Big Data Analytics - Disruptive Innovation - Designing Information Capabilities for Competitive Advantage - Technological shifts and disruptions - Challenges and opportunities created by new AI technology - Cloud Computing - Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) - Trust Building Strategies for Data Analysis - Digital Globalization - Cyber Security - Digital Transformation of Education and Training
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learning goals of our course are; - To explore the recent situation of the Digital Transformation in the World, - To broaden students’ perspective on the impact of Digital Transformation in economy and society, - To empower collaboration on solving complex problems related with Digital Transformation, - To develop fundamental knowledge of Digital Transformation strategy steps, - To overview critical changes in the world economy due to its rapid digital transformation, - To have a basic understanding of the dynamics of the change in ground rules which Industry 4.0 is causing, - To have a basic understanding of key technologies shaping industry 4.0, - Gain insights into how companies and governments manage the disruptive social change of digitalization. Objectives of our summer course are; -To provide an enjoyable education in the areas related to the learning goals, -To share and disseminate expert knowledge for understanding the usage and possible scenarios regarding the concepts of technology mentioned above.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to three questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Dormitory, hotel or hostel
- 3 meals/day, at least one of them will be served hot.
- Walking, bus etc. (no extra costs)