See the BEST in I(o)T
Are you a tech guy/girl, who is interested in modern technologies and smart homes? Do you also feel the expansion of modern technologies in multiple industry fields and homes.
Would you like to learn something new about devices and technologies behind this expansion?
Or... are you using those smart devices without any idea how they work? Do you want to learn basics about those devices and how they are made and programmed?
Or maybe you are skilled enough, but you are still want to try and learn something new in a different environment?
Then this academic course is a right place for you!
Join our course and learn new interesting things about IoT devices. During one week you will be able to gain a basic knowledge about software development for IoT devices. You will be guided to create your own custom prototype based on existing IoT devices.
You will experience the entire process of creating custom end result product from the basic concept to the final realization.
Beside that you will be able to see the one of the most beautiful city in the central Europe – Kosice. You will have opportunity to meet new BEST friends and taste the BEST Slovak tea in the world!
Do NOT be shy or worried about anything! Members of BEST Kosice will be there to help you in any aspect during the academic course!
We are looking forward to meet you in person soon.
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Mathematics
- Content and topics:
- Participants will be able to gain a basic knowledge about software development for IoT devices. They will have an opportunity to work in team on a project while being supervised by experts with a goal of making a custom IoT prototype based on existing devices.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- - Acquire basic knowledge about modern IoT devices and electronics. - Gain experience in micropython programming. - Explore project development from design to realization.
- Examination type:
- Presentation / project
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter, answers to the questions and culture diversity
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Dormitory/ youth hostel
- Three meals per day, at least one hot cooked meal
- Walking, Public transport