Do not disturb! City at work!
Look through your window. Everything you can see in your city is about to change. Infrastructure, mobility, environment, even human relationships... Do you want to take a step into the future?
Imagine a place, a place where you actually would live and work, fill with the most awesome devices you can imagine and with the type of technology that could come from a science fiction novel. Wouldn't it be great to imagine that place as your own city, as an amazing, brilliant, awesome, efficient... smart, city? So stop imagining because the Smart City is NOW!!
Smart Cities are here to stay and to make your life and everyone's life in the future much easier. In this course you will learn how all types of different technologies have the potential of optimize your day-to-day. Controlling the traffic from your smartphone, intelligent buildings, green energies, self-regulating infraestructures and interactive malls are just some of the points we will talk about.
Ok so it's going to be an awesome course, but wait...it's still more awesome because it takes place in the mythical LBG of Valladolid!!! All you have always wanted to learn about the BEST spirit we have it here! A great city, incredible gastronomy and culture, unforgettable weekend trip and a fantastic hostel (we even have a pool!!!) where you'll experience more than one legendary party.
So, what do you say? Are you ready to take that step?
APPLY now to have the chance of expending 11 of the BEST days of your life!
Tick- Tock, Tick-Tock... Time is running out! Apply now! We WANT you here!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Smart cities, and its application to engineering, science and technology.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Understand the importance of smart cities in our daily lives and how developing the new technologies in our cities we can improve significantly the quality of our lives.
- Examination type:
- Written exam, case study and show active mood during lectures.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, interest in the topic, answers for the custom questions, cultural diversity.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel and college restaurants. At least one hot meal per day.
- By bus and walking. Taxi if necessary.