Back to the future - The cars of tomorrow
Have you always wondered what are the latest developments in automotive industry? Would you like to get an insight about the possibilities of cars in the future? Are you curious about what Budapest can offer to the automotive industry? Then don't miss this chance to visit us this summer for an awesome course about cars!
Discover the beautiful city of Budapest with us, chill on the bank of the Danube, check out the Hungarian Parliament, try our traditional dishes like lángos and goulash soup, taste our national drink pálinka and experience the Hungarian hospitality! Spend 8 unforgettable days with the most amazing people from all around Europe!
So show us that you are motivated and have the spirit to have the BEST time ever! Apply now! Budapest is waiting for you!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Automotive Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Topics on the future of the automotive industry
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Gain an overview on current endeavours and future development possibilities for automotive industry, practice working in international team
- Examination type:
- Presentation of groupwork
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers to questions, interest in the topic, cultural diversity
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth hostel
- Three meals per day, at least one of them is hot
- Public transportation, walking