Renewable Energy? I'm a Big Fan!
You are living somewhere in Europe with a bunch of ideas in your mind. The weather is too damn hot, everything is regular, you do the same things every day.
Don't you think the time of change has come? Don't you think you should change your life starting from now?
The change is way too close and easy to find!
Check out the map, find Istanbul.
You will see the sea that lies between two contitents, the organizers who are eager to help you to make your change!
Apply to our course, believe in your ideas, learn the basics of renewable energy and renew the world!
After years from now, you will have lots of memories to remember when you see Istanbul!
You can continue to live in your regular&boring life.
Make your choice!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Conservation-Restoration , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geodesy , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Maritime Management , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- Introduction to renewable energy and research
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The main goal of organizing this course is to teach students how to use their knowledge to make own business project.
- Examination type:
- Examination will be oral with presentations
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and questions, interest in the topic and Istanbul, equally among genders and cultural diversity
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dormitories
- 3 meals per day, at least one hot
- Public Transportation, Private Bus, Subway