WATER you waiting for?
Hey folks! It's not by chance you are reading this text now… You've must been thinking from time to time that you're the one who'll change the world - and that's right! This course will give you such an opportunity!
We invite you in a small but lovely French city Nancy to work out a project concerning treatment of the water in the world. We all know that this environmental problem is causing more and more difficulties with years as well as endangering people's health. You're here to contribute into this issue! During this week you will be divided into teams and provided with all the necessary knowledge and equipment so that at the end you'll be able to present your solutions.
Besides, you will discover student French city of Nancy which is not really known but very nice. Here one of the most beautiful squares of Europe is located which is worth to be explored! You'll penetrate into French lifestyle with all its gastronomic (cheese and wine) and cultural (scarfs and architecture) aspects and you'll never forget it!
Who knows : maybe after this course one day we'll see YOU at the “National Geographic” channel! Maybe it will be YOU thanks to who people from the Developing countries will get an access to the clean water! Maybe with this project one day YOU’ll get world's rewards and acknowledgement!
We know you want it - so WATER you waiting for?!
- Fields of activity:
- Industrial Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Working in teams when searching for the solution of a world water treatment issue. Developing personal projects and presenting it afterwards
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To work in teams, to brainstorm on the topic and finally to implement the project. During this week you will not only learn how water is transported nowadays, how to get our water clean, which processes are used, etc. but also will you learn how to lead your ideas in to real concepts.
- Examination type:
- Project presentation as well as test in written form
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers to the questions, field of studies, diversity
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or student dorms
- Three meals per day, at least one of them hot and cooked
- On foot, public transportation, car (if needed) provided by the organisers