SPARTAN: The Last Energybender
****Olá Pessoal! Bonjour les gars! Hallo Jungs! Ahoj kluci! Hola chicos! Hello sracok! Ciao ragazzi! Czesc chlopaki! Привет всем! Hello People from Europe!****
This summer, Isparta will use its energy more than ever!
Today, nature friendly renewable energy sources are some of the greatest hopes of mankind to overcome environmental problems that our planet is facing right now. Every year, all countries endeavor to make our planet greener and more environmentally friendly, by planting more and more renewable energy power plants each day such as solar panels, geothermal power plants, etc. Well, would you like to learn how these renewable energy plants work together and how they can generate electricity?
Like Einstein said "Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another." by taking part in this amazing course in Isparta, you will learn how to turn the energy obtained throughout the day into the party energy throughout the night.
If you are prepared to meet crazy people from all corners of Europe and if you are prepared to live our legendary soul then we challenge the laws of physics and we will be waiting for you to produce energy with us! Years later, when you will hear about Isparta you will have lots of memories to share, lots of friends from around the world, lots of knowledge gain about our culture and traditions, or if you want to live 10 days you will never forget, the sunny and crazy Isparta is the place you are looking for :)
What are you waiting for ? Just Apply !
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Geodesy , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- Thermodynamics, Geothermal, Heat Transfer, Solar Energy, Biogas, Wind Energy.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of our course is to investigate the recommended renewable energy steps against environmental pollution resulting from the use of conventional energy sources, which are the biggest problem of today, and to better understand how to use renewable energies effectively with team work.
- Examination type:
- Writing exam or Case Study or Presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers to activity related questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hotel or dormitories or organizers’ houses.
- 3 meals per day, at least one of them will be served hot.
- Walking, public transportation and organisers' cars.