When innovation Opens up to the World
Have you ever dreamt of visiting a French city? Seeing more to France than just Paris? Do you enjoy meeting a lot of fun people? And do you find innovation interesting?
This course is made for you!
Open innovation is one of the BEST ways to interact with different people all around the universe (No discrimination against extraterrestrials) around a topic. Each individual comes with its own concepts, values and ideas and together they create an innovative concept.
- Fields of activity:
- Industrial Management , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- How to evolve and create together to come up with something new and innovative. How to structure open innovation and collaboration in order to take advantage of everyone’s uniqueness and come up with an innovant concept.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of this course is to help participants acquire interesting knowledge that will come in handy in the future and introduce them to new innovative concepts. Introduce the participants to one of the most interesting types of innovation: Open Innovation
- Examination type:
- Oral or Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Participants need to be serious, studious and respect the teachers. However, they also need to be fun and open-minded. We’re expecting a great motivation letter where you tell us all about yourself and why we should pick you… BS: you have to like cheese!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hotel Rooms during the week and a cottage for the getaway .
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are covered. Expect some homemade french cuisine!At least one of meals will be cooked and served warm.
- On foot and cars, eventually a bus to get to the getaway place.