BERET - Better Energy to Reach Eco-friendly Transportation
In the face of global climate change, optimising energy expenditure has become a first-priority challenge in every field, especially in the transport sector.
Do you want to know more about the stakes of energy in the transport area?
Do you want to learn about the economical and environmental aspects of energy used in transportation?
Do you want to know how to optimise the use of energy in transport technologies?
Do you want to visit the city of love, eat cheese and drink wine?
Do you want to experience the best parties of your life and keep amazing memories?
If you answered “YES” to all these questions, then stop everything you were doing and APPLY! Come join us, and you will also:
- meet lovely French people,
- experience the French way of living,
- experience the French BEST Spirit!
What are you waiting for? Apply! Come on!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Logistics , Mechanical Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Course on the energy in transportation : its technological, technical and economical aspects as well as environmental aspects.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To earn basic knowledge about the energetic stakes in the transport sector. To get an overview of the current use of energy in transport and of the state of research in this area. To learn about hydrogen and other solutions that could radically transform the way energy is used in transportation.
- Examination type:
- Presentation or writen exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Interested in this topic, open minded, curious and original. Can communicate without problem in English. Want to learn about France, French culture and discover Paris. Motivation Letter + 3 questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- In ENSTA ParisTech Campus or hotel near the campus.
- 3 meals per day, at least one warm and cooked by organisers. Arrangement will be made for people following a special regime.
- By train, subway, bus, walking, organiser's cars