Biotech: signals of your body
Do you want to discover if bears walk on the streets in Russia?
Aren’t you afraid of snow in spring?
Are you eager to learn more about signal which can be detected from your body?
And how to process them to get useful information?
This spring you’ll have a unique opportunity not only to hang out in the bustling capital of Russia, but also to find out what happens when Bioengineering’s getting connected to IT! You’ll learn more about diagnosis methods and improve your programming skills!
Also you’ll have a unique chance to visit Moscow, the city of crazy students and BEST parties! There’s no doubt you’ll fall in love with this city and people!
More and more reasons to come:
* 10 days to spend time with BEST people in the coldest and biggest country full of mysterious and unknown animals;
* Lectures and practical work with professionals from the BEST Russian Technical University;
* Chance to broaden your mind in one of the most interesting and challenging areas-Bioengineering;
* Great opportunity to visit BEST Russian laboratories in this field;
* Networking with students interested in Bioengineering and IT from the whole Europe;
* You’ll meet babushka with Cheburashka and dance SKIBIDI on the Red Square!
* Many friends, happy smiles and unforgettable memories from one of the most gorgeous cities on Earth;
* Warm moments from one of the coldest countries!
Let your dreams come true, just apply right now!
It’s you who we wait for!
So let’s meet in Russia this spring!
- Fields of activity:
- Biomedical Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Mathematics
- Content and topics:
- During the course you will have lectures on the subject of different diagnosis methods, registration and processing biosignals. In addition, you will have practical work on analysis and modulation of biosignals.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of this course is to learn how to detect signals such as heart and respiratory rate, and how to get useful for medicine information from them using algorithms and writing programs.
- Examination type:
- Project work and presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or Student’s dormitory
- University canteen, local restaurants or cooked by organizers, three times (at least one meal is hot) per day
- Public transportation (buses, metro). Provided by organisers.