Where Science Meets Cosmos: Course on Space Technology
Sky is the limit? Definitely not this summer!
Would you like to know what the heart of the rocket hides, in what language do the satellites talk or just to get away from Earth's reality for a few days?
It is possible with BEST Course in Summer 2022 Gdansk - a week-long course of space technologies in Gdańsk.
Together, we will learn about technologies used in satellites and rockets by space agencies. All this in an accessible, theoretical and practical form, presented by experienced lecturers from the Gdańsk University of Technology and the Polish Space Agency.
But that's not all, student’s life is not only about work and no play!
In addition to the dose of knowledge, great fun with Polish culture is planned in Gdańsk itself - the Baltic heart of Poland.
The maritime atmosphere, unique architecture, secret student’s spots that are waiting for you are inexpressible in words! This is something you must see with your own eyes!
Learn about space technologies, cultivate the English language and take care of your personal development with people who share your interests!
Doesn't that sound like a perfect summer plan?
If, in addition to being interested in the space industry, new technologies, you feel comfortable in an multicultural environment, then our course is the right place for you.
Don't wait! Join us and let's create a lot of unforgettable memories together.
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- During the academic part, you will have lectures on different fields of space technologies, for example about satellites, telecommunication or space propulsion systems. You will also learn about future of space technologies.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- At the end of the course, the student should have knowledge about different fields of space technologies and be able to write and exam about what he learned or make a presentation about one of discussed topics.
- Examination type:
- Written exam or presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on the Motivational Letter and the answers to the Custom Questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Dormitory or hostel near the university
- Three meals a day, of which at least one is hot (cooked)
- Public transport and on foot