Designing for Impact: A UI/UX journey
Are you ready to upgrade your digital designs and take your UI/UX skills to the next level? Unleash your inner designer and boost your creations with our 10-day UI/UX Summer Course in the beautiful city of Bucharest, Romania!
This one-of-a-kind course is packed with hands-on training, expert advice, and the latest design techniques to help you master the art of creating visually stunning and user-friendly interfaces. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced designer, our program will help you master the skills you need to stay ahead of the curve and create interfaces that will impress your users.
But the surprises are not stopping at providing you with top-notch education, we also made sure that you'll have the BEST time in Bucharest. This city is one of the most beautiful in Europe, known for its friendly people, delicious food, rich culture, and absolutely amazing nightlife.
Besides the academic hours, we've prepared a lot of awesome parties and activities to give you a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Bucharest. However, you will not spend all of your time in this city as we have planned a fantastic Weekend Trip for you to take a break from your academic hours and meet other incredible people with whom you will party and have the BEST time of your life.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to master the art of UI/UX and set yourself up for success in the digital design industry! You will leave with a wealth of knowledge and an impressive portfolio, as well as unforgettable memories and new friends.
What are you still waiting for? Sign up here and let's have the time of our lives together! Can't wait to meet you! See you soon!
- Fields of activity:
- Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design
- Content and topics:
- Information Architecture, White Spaces, Minimalism Design, Clean and Appealing Interfaces, Virtual Designer’s Toolbox
- Learning goals and objectives:
- During this course, the participants will unlock the secrets of minimalism design and master the art of creating modern designs. Moreover, they will discover the power of white space and learn the essential tools to bring their projects to life. By the end of this course, they will have the digital designing skills and a polished UI/UX project to add to their portfolio and land their dream job in the design industry.
- Examination type:
- Team project presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, interest in the topic and answers to our questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students' dormitories next to our University.
- Three meals per day, at least one of them warm.
- Public transportation during your stay in Bucharest and for the Weekend Trip, provided at no extra costs.